For a romantic dessert, try the basic
chocolate fondue by Chef Kathleen Morrison.
What You’ll Need:
1/2 cup cream
1 pound milk chocolate
3 tablespoon kirsch, cointreau, or brandy (optional)
- Warm cream in saucepan over low heat.
- Stirring constantly, add the chocolate, broken into small pieces.
- Continue stirring until chocolate is melted and well blended.
- Add liquor or brandy, if desired.
- Serve in fondue dish over candle or very low heat. Offer a choice
or fruit to dunk.
- ight a fire in the mantle… and watch things heat up!